Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Tweed Heads Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated will be held on the 13 August, 2019 at 9:00am following the monthly networking breakfast at Pioneer Country (Fraser Drive, Tweed Heads South).
TO CONDUCT THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS:
- To receive and confirm the Minutes of the last AGM July 2018.
- To receive and consider the President’s report outlining the activities of the Chamber for the past twelve months.
- To receive and consider the Financial Reports of the Association for the last financial year in accordance of 26  of the Act.
- The President to declare all positions vacant and advise that nominations have been received for Office Bearers and Committee Members for 2018‐2019.
- To elect Office Bearers of the Association and Ordinary Members of the Committee 2019‐2020 financial year.
Nominations are hereby called for the following positions:
6 Ordinary Members
Nomination and Proxy Voting forms can be obtained from the Secretary by emailing [email protected]