Does your business grow, produce, manufacture, distribute, import or sell food?
Do you know how the new Country of Origin Food Labelling Information Standard applies to you?
The ACCC Small Business Information Network webinar ‘Country of origin food labelling: tips & traps’ focuses on the practical issues for businesses complying with the new Standard.
The panel covers:
- Who needs to make a country of origin claim?
- What do ‘grown’, ‘produced’, ‘made’ and ‘packed’ mean?
- When can I make a ‘made in’ claim?
- How do I calculate the percentage of Australian content in my products?
- How will the new requirements be enforced?
View the videos below or visit the ACCC YouTube playlist.
Introduction to Australia’s new food labelling law
Do I need to make a country of origin claim?
Key terms: grown, produced, made, packed
When can I make a ‘made in’ claim?
How do I calculate the proportion of Australian ingredients?
What are the penalties if my label is wrong?
Summary of key tips and traps