The program pairs small business with safety experts who are willing to share their expertise and best practice in workplace health and safety.
How does it work?
Together, you participate in one-on-one discussions and an onsite visit. SafeWork NSW offers free advisory and educational sessions covering a variety of work health safety and injury management topics.
What does the program involve?
- Matching small business mentees with mentors experienced in workplace health and safety and injury management.
- A commitment of time decided between the mentee and mentor – no more than three to six months.
- Willing and committed mentees keen to learn about workplace safety from Mentors visiting their mentee’s workplace at least once.
- Mentees receiving expert advice from mentors on all aspects of workplace safety.
- Developing an action plan together – mentors assist with identifying issues and developing solutions for their mentee’s business.
Please visit www.safework.nsw.gov.au/media/publications/health-and-safety/join-our-free-mentor-program for more information or: