Upcoming workshops for the professional services industry include:
- Thurs 15 Feb, 12:30 – 2:30pm, Mermaid Beach Community Centre
- Tues 20 Feb, 12:30 – 2:30pm, Kirra Hill Community and Cultural Centre
- Thurs 22 Feb, 12:30 – 2:30pm, Helensvale Cultural Centre
- Wed 28 Feb, 9:30 – 11:30am, Northcliffe Surf Club
The workshop will help you to understand the challenges your business may face during Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games (GC2018) and how you can plan and keep your business moving during this time.
You MUST register to attend this workshop. You can register by clicking the hyperlink for the workshop you’re interested in above.
The two hour workshop will cover:
- an overview of GC2018
- detail of the events taking place near your business location
- detail specific to your industry
- a draft Games Travel Action Plan for your business
- collateral and tools to help you continue your planning.
Please ensure you arrive 15-30 minutes early to make the most of the opportunity to network with other businesses. Light refreshments will also be provided on the day.
Thank you and see you at the workshop!
To see all workshops organised by the Get Set for the Games, Travel Advice for Business team, click here.