Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Tweed Heads Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated
Will be held on the
19 July, 2017
at 6:00pm in the Blue Room, Level 1
Tweed Heads Bowls Club, Wharf Street, Tweed Heads
TO CONDUCT THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS:
- To receive and confirm the Minutes of the last AGM July 2016.
- To receive and consider the President’s report outlining the activities of the Chamber for the past twelve months.
- To receive and consider the Financial Reports of the Association for the last financial year in accordance of 26  of the Act.
- The President to declare all positions vacant and advise that nominations have been received for Office Bearers and Committee Members for 2017-2018.
- To elect Office Bearers of the Association and Ordinary Members of the Committee 2017-2018 financial year.
Nominations are hereby called for the following positions:
6 Ordinary Members
Nomination for membership of the Executive Committee must be on the appropriate form, signed by one financial member of the Association and nominee must also be a financial member.
Forms must be lodged with the Secretary 7 days prior to the AGM (12 July, 2017).
Members may vote by proxy but such voting must be on the proper form (attached) and deposited with the Secretary no later than 24 hours before the starting time of the meeting.
Note: No member may hold more than three proxies.