Poor performance is often tolerated or handled badly due to a lack of understanding about how to approach the issues. This seminar will provide line managers with the knowledge and confidence to deal with poor performance and misconduct.
The EWS seminar will:
- Explore the ways an employment contract may be ended by either an employee or an employer;
- Discuss the performance management process and its important role in the discipline and termination processes;
- Understand valid reasons to discipline an employee;
- Confirm how to manage the discipline process;
- Provide an overview of the termination process;
- Discuss minimising exposure to unfair dismissal and / or general protection / adverse action claims.
Seminar starts at 10am QLD