Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Tweed Chamber of Commerce & Industry Incorporated
Will be held on
Tuesday 8 December, 2020
at approximately 8:45am (following networking breakfast)
Venue: Tweed Heads Bowls Club, Wharf Street, Tweed Heads
TO CONDUCT THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS:
- To receive and confirm the Minutes of the last AGM July 2019.
- To receive and consider the President’s report outlining the activities of the Chamber for the past twelve months.
- To receive and consider the Financial Reports of the Association for the last financial year in accordance with 26  of the Act.
- The President to declare all positions vacant and advise that nominations have been received for Office Bearers and Committee Members for 2020-2021.
- To elect Office Bearers of the Association and Ordinary Members of the Committee 2020-2021 financial year.
Nominations are hereby called for the following positions:
- Vice President
- Public Officer
- 6 Ordinary Members
Nomination for membership of the Executive Committee must be on the appropriate form, signed by one financial member of the Association and nominee must also be a current financial member.
Forms must be lodged with the Secretary 7 days prior to the AGM (no later than 1 December 2020)
Members may vote by proxy, but such voting must be on the proper form (attached) and deposited with the Secretary no later than 24 hours before the starting time of the meeting.
Note: No member may hold more than three proxies.