Hot on the heels of our wildly successful Christmas in July Ladies Lunch last weekend, we are today launching ticket sales for our next event. A fun filled Friday afternoon at the Tweed River Jockey Club in Murwillumbah to coincide with their biggest race day of the year, the Murwillumbah Cup!!!
Tickets are limited so get in quick, these are selling like hot cakes!
Race Day tickets are $120 per head and include:
- Entry to racetrack
- Access to Picket-fence area set aside for Kids on the Border Foundation
- Drinks Package for 4 hours (12pm – 4pm). Cash bar available after 4pm
- Platters of food through the day
- 1 x ticket in our end of year Major Raffle which includes a signed Stephanie Gilmore 2018 World Title Replica Surfboard
- Access to the Priceline Pamper Stand (ladies or gents, we don’t mind)
- 1 x ticket in “Phantom Race Call” sweepstake to win $500 in cash
- Live Music after the last race
A top afternoon of racing with a great bunch of like minded people who are all there for the common cause!
Additional information regarding the Kids on the Border Foundation can be found on their website www.kidsontheborder.com.au